How B5 Is Keeping You Safe During The Pandemic
With the current Pandemic we, like the rest of the world, are trying our best to find some sort of normalcy in the safest way possible. We realize the severity that is COVID-19 and the hesitation many are feeling upon resuming their regular workout regimen. Just like you, we have families we go home to at the end of the day, and maybe even some whom are at a higher risk, which is why we pride ourselves in adhering to the guidelines set in place by the state and CDC. We aim to provide the safest environment for both our trainers and their clients. In order to create a safe space for all we are going above and beyond to offer that sense of “new” normalcy as fitness is vital to our well-being, especially now.
So what are we doing exactly?
- We have installed a medical grade HEPA air filtration system that cleans the air every 30 minutes. With its dual air intake and 3 stage filters it can purify the air twice as effectively to eliminate 99.9% of particles from basic allergens such as pollen, dust, and mold to highly contagious viruses and even anthrax.
- We have invested in a portable fogger with a hospital grade sanitizing solution. This machine allows us to thoroughly disinfect all of the machines and other equipment more effectively than just wiping down everything by hand alone.
- As clean as the air is with our purifying system, we also love a little fresh air! Since we are located on the ground floor we continuously open the doors (one located at each end of the facility) to offer well circulated fresh air.
- Gloves and masks/face shields are required by all who enter the facility. Both trainers and clients are instructed to wash their hands upon entering and are given disposable gloves to wear during the duration of their workout. Both gloves and masks are there to protect the trainer and his/her client. In order to keep our system working at the safest capacity we ask that everyone abide by this policy.
- It will come as no surprise that we also adhere to maintaining a 6 foot distance at all times policy. As we all know, practicing safe social distancing is crucial in ensuring everyone’s safety.
- Lastly, we are allowing a max capacity of five trainers per hour in our 3000 square foot facility. This is to ensure that everyone can maintain their distance while training. In addition, we have designated lines on the floor to help keep both trainers and clients in their own areas.
These new and improved methods provide a clean and safe environment for all. As a family owned business we value both our trainers and clients as well as their families and want to provide everyone the ability to stay healthy in all aspects during this time. We are all in this together.